Thursday, March 15, 2018

We Must Celebrate

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Hope your all having a great week! We're almost to the weekend!

Today I have another treat to share for Easter.
I used some Take Out Boxes that I found at the Dollar Tree a few weeks ago. 
8 boxes for $1.00! Can't beat that! 
Oh and they are really sturdy too!





I put some shred paper in the bottom of these and added a bunch of Hershey's Chocolate Eggs with Hershey's Miniature's candy bars. Filled the box up nicely!

Project Details:

Stamps: We Must Celebrate (bunny), Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Memento Black, Bermuda Bay, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Powder Pink, Whisper White
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Classic Label Punch, Daffodil Delight Enamel Dots, Bermuda Bay Shimmer Ribbon (SAB 18), Glue Dots,  Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

You could easily add a few bucks or even a gift card to these at Easter.
I usually do this for my grown kids! LOL
Candy & money go hand in hand!

*******************************************************
My thoughts today....


Our winter is just not going anywhere!
I suppose Spring will get here eventually!

That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are so cute....and you've decorated them in such an adorable way!! Eek, I love them! I almost bought some Easter candy yesterday to make some treats, but I thought better of it...I would probably eat it all before Easter got here, LOL! And yes, that little bird says it all...winter, it IS time for you to get kicked to the curb. At least this morning, it's not windy! Brrrrr!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You are so much smarter than I am. I am sitting here making gable boxes for work, like a fool cause they will eat the candy and throw the boxes. This would have been way easier! Duh! Plus, I am running out of time! Nice job, Wendy!

Carol L said...

What a bargain find on these boxes! After seeing so many of your treat makes, I bought 3 bags of candy today and plan on making some of my own now, so THANKS!! LOL I wasn't going to do anything this year, but had a change of heart. OMG, that bird with the hat on is ridiculously funny!!! What a cute picture and it made my day :)

Vicki Burdick said...

Super sweet

Janice M said...

Don't you just LOVE the Dollar Tree??! You can often find the nicest crafty things. I like looking thru their ribbon. These are cute! Maybe I need to do these next year for the guys unless they still have some at the store? Than I guess I still have time for this year?! In the past I still made them up a basket every year but oldest has moved out now and....this would be easier a lot easier! I could add a little candy and a Gas card?? They'd Love that! Thanks for the idea.

As far as winter/spring......sounds like they think we may have more snow next week?? Gonna go from freezing to blasting hot again this year I bet?!

Cindy Linthicum said...

These are really cute. And what a bargain getting so many for just a buck...perfect to fill up with candy as you have. Cute bunny too.