Saturday, March 3, 2018

Thinking of You

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Hope everyone on the east coast is handling this Nor'easter ok!
What I seen on the news last evening was horrible. 
Flooding, snowing and those darn winds!
I don't think in my 51 years that I have ever heard wind like I did yesterday! It howled and blew all day & night! Still windy this morning but not quite as bad. 
Yes, I am more than ready for Spring!

Busy morning here as my doggies are off to Doggy Day Spa and we are going to run a few errands while they are getting prettied up! After that I have to give Ryan a haircut then get some laundry done. Haven't even thought yet what we are having for supper tonight! LOL

So today I have a quick set of cards to share that were made for my customer.
She sends out lots & lots of Thinking of You cards!




Isn't this set pretty?
My customer wanted something with hearts on and I found this paper in an old pack from SU. 
Makes me happy to use it up!

Card Set Details:

Stamps: Sassy Salutations
Ink: Rose Red
Cardstock: Rose Red, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Love Blossoms DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits,  Oval Layering Framelits, Rose Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

********************************************************
My thoughts today....


So true!

That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

I'm glad you fared well through the storm. Our power went out in early afternoon and didn't come on until later in the evening. I wondered if I'd freeze to death overnight without heat because it was bitter cold with all those wicked winds! All's well today but it's still quite windy out there, but at least the snow is melting with the sun being out.
Great set of cards and I too like those little hearts in the dsp! Very pretty design and wonderful spring colors! Enjoy your weekend!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Such a pretty spring card! I agree with you - I've never seen winds like that around here. We lost power at work on Friday, so got to leave a few hours early, and fortunately our power stayed on at home all weekend. I thought of you this weekend while organizing all of my cello bags into a bin instead of having piles that kept sliding onto the floor. I'll have to FB you a picture of it. I won't need cello bags for a long time. LOL

Janice M said...

Oh these cards are absolutely beautiful Wendy! LOVE that paper and the color combo is so cheerful and pretty. That was some strong winds! Thankfully we were on the back side of the hill and blocked from a lot of this one. Doesn't always happen like that!