Monday, March 19, 2018

Big On Birthdays

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!
A late start for me this morning!
Shawn got up for work and I must have fallen back to sleep and died! Finally about 9:45 the doggies were jumping all over me to get me up! And it's such a beautiful morning filled with lots of sunshine.....for now.

So today I am sharing 2 cards made for my customer who requested something special for her 2 granddaughters who have birthdays in April. I pulled out that beautiful Petal Garden Pack and got to work!





Petal Garden DSP is every bit as lovely as it's name! Such pretty colors and it's one of those papers that will do all the work for you!

Card Details:

Stamps: Big On Birthdays
Ink: Calypso Coral, Sweet Sugarplum
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Sweet Sugarplum, Pool Party, Whisper White
Accessories: Pool Party Enamel Dots, Pool Party Ribbon, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I'm hoping my pretty springtime cards will bring on Spring tomorrow instead of snow. Keeping my fingers crossed! πŸŒ·πŸŒΈπŸŒΌπŸ‡

********************************************************
My thoughts today....


Almost!

That is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a great day!
~Wendy  🌷

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

THese are GREAT! I must have skipped over that birthday set, I need to revisit it, I love that big bold sentiment! I WISH I could have slept in this morning. I was awake at 2am, stamping a card....so not a good night of sleep! I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings...maybe I can have a nap on the couch before Cassidy goes to school, LOL!

Carol L said...

I really like this big, bold sentiment and the papers are beautiful on both cards! Happy first day of spring today! Can you say S.N.O.W again???? LOL Tomorrow will be another great day to roll over and sleep in as Wednesday it's supposed to snow all day! Stay warm, spring is coming sooner or later!

Janice M said...

I too LOVE that large sentiment! Looks great with this pretty paper. I like the way you added the enamel dots. Think crossing your fingers didn't help! ;-) Looks like we are going to finally get a decent snow?!! Good thing is it won't stay around long. I did Love the weather yesterday too and I'm ready for much more of it.

Cindy Linthicum said...

Great birthday cards perfect for spring birthdays.