Monday, January 15, 2018

The Season of Love

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope you all are having a super new year so far!

I took a much needed break these last few weeks to catch my breath!
I think I am now ready to move on to the "Season of Love"!

With that said here is a set of cards that my customer ordered.
She specifically requested this DSP from a Pop of Pink Specialty Pack from last year.





Card Supplies:

Stamps: Sending Love (retired)
Ink: Melon Mambo
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Accessories: Lots to Love Framelits (heart), Stitched Shapes Framelits, Melon Mambo 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestone, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

*******************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

I haven't even thought about Valentine's but these are getting me started! Very pretty, great use of that DSP!

Carol L said...

It's so good to see you back to stamping! I've been missing you :) Great set of cards to kick off the new year with that pretty paper design and hot pink color! Awesome! Stay warm - I hear there's some white stuff on the way......sigh :)

Janice M said...

I can see why she picked that paper, it makes very striking cards! I understand the need for a break. I've even taken a break from the laptop too here of late?! Been reading or watching TV and coloring instead. Hope my Mojo returns soon though as I'm getting a bit behind. Are you ready for the snow?!! I sure like Fridays warm weather much better! ;-)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Howdy! Carol just asked me, yesterday where you were hiding! Glad you are back and from the looks of this pretty card, none the worse for wear. I am also running late on the big "V" day. We had morning snow but it is melting now... They say the afternoon snow will be way worse. Snow = no work for me and that means playtime!

Cindy Linthicum said...

So pretty with that pop of color with it being so dreary and cold outside. Great card for V-day.