Sunday, December 17, 2017

Gold Embossed Card

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope your having a great weekend!

I have SO many cool projects to share with you! 
I just hope I can fit them all in before Christmas arrives in 8 days!

This card today is one I made with my stamp friends at our last get together of the year.
I was on a roll with using lots of Gold & Silver on these projects and the girls loved them!
Here is the first one...




I apologize for the glare in the pictures but with using the foil paper it's hard to get a good shot.
In real life this card is a real beauty with all the gold! I personally think all Christmas cards need a touch (or more) of gold & silver on them for sparkle! This one is loaded in gold!

Merry Christmas Gold Card:

Stamps: Label to Love
Ink: Versamark
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Gold Foil, Year of Cheer Specialty DSP
Accessories: Everyday Label Punch, Gold Foil Snowflakes, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Gold Metallic Enamel Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This card is completely flat for mailing which is nice at this time of year!
Stay tuned this week for more Gold/Silver cards! 
You won't want to miss seeing them!

*******************************************
My thoughts today...


Sure is!

That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


5 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is gorgeous, Wendy! Makes me wish I had gotten those doilies! The gold enamel dots add just enough pizzazz to your sweet sentiment! Have a great day@

Carol L said...

The sparkle is beautiful with these plaid papers and pretty foiled snowflakes! What a WOW factor Christmas card they make! Beautiful as always! Have a great Sunday and a good week ahead too!

newbie85 said...

Very pretty card, Wendy!!! I love the gold! Any chance you could tell me where I could find the stamp used for your sentiment?????

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Gorgeous vision in gold, my friend! I do so love those doilies!

Janice M said...

That gold makes for a very striking card! Bet it would make pretty anniversary cards too?!