Saturday, December 30, 2017

Christmas Cards from Friends

Hello & Happy Saturday!

We woke up this morning to SNOW!
It's also VERY cold out...maybe teens.
Much tooo cold for my liking and sadly, this cold is to stay around for awhile.

As I said yesterday, I want to share the beautiful Christmas cards I received from friends this holiday season so let's get to it....

A calendar made by my friend, Carol Longacre.
She also sent a Christmas tag, too!
Loved the idea of giving a calendar for Christmas!


And look....she used a bike!


Card from my friend, Deb Kottmyer.
She used those awesome Silver Foil Snowflakes!!


A card from my friend, LeAnne Pugliese.
Look at the embossed side of the card. So cool!



A card from my friend, Cindy Linthicum.
She used my favorite little Gingerbread man!
He also has a spring under him to bounce around!


Card from my friend, Mary Anne Kelemen.
Great design on this and love that deer!


Card from my friend, Nan Herr.
Pretty papers and love that felt star!


And last....a card from my friend, Vicki Burdick.
This card is so pretty with all the gold!


Aren't they all amazing??!!!

Thank you to each & everyone of you for the wonderful holiday wishes this year!
I love all the cards!

*********************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for now!
Stay warm and thanks for stopping by!
See you all tomorrow for my Year in Review!
~Wendy

4 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

You've received some really cute, creative cards!
And Yes! It's cold, and I'm staying in today to do some crafting!

LeAnne said...

That Carol, the both of you are so creative! What a cool calendar! And all your cards are beautiful!

Carol L said...

I just love all the hand-made cards I get for Christmas too! These are all so pretty, and I'm glad you like the calendar :)

Janice M said...

What pretty cards! Never got any made/set this year. :-( Maybe I should start planning next years card awhile to make sure it happens?!!