Saturday, November 11, 2017

Vintage Leaves

Good Morning & Happy Saturday!

It's quite the frosty one here in PA!
Our temps dipped down into the teens overnight and today we are not to get out of the 30's!
Thankfully the week coming up will bring warmer temps! This cold weather threw my back into a tizzy yesterday.....something I haven't felt in a while!

Anyways, today I am sharing another card made for my stamp day last Saturday!
I really like this card and I thought possibly I cased some of it but I cannot find it to give the person credit. I will continue to look and will come back to give credit where credit is due!

ETA: I found the card that was created by Sharon Davies! It was posted on a FB page Sept 14, 2017.
Sharon's card had a copper foil leaf with copper embossing on it and she used the Merry Little Labels Bundle for her tag! Here is her card:


So pretty and caught my eye!
Thank you, Sharon!

And this is my case....



I have had the Vintage Leaves stamp set for quite awhile and it never seen ink until I made this card. I am going to try to use it again before Thanksgiving gets here because it does have some pretty leaf images in it! I also have the Leaflets Framelits to diecut them. This is such a great card full of texture from the 3D Cable Knit Embossing Folder to the Burlap Ribbon! I also love the pops of gold!

Vintage Leaf Card:

Stamps: Painted Harvest (sentiment), Vintage Leaves
Ink: Cajun Craze
Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
Accessories: 3D Cable Knit EF, Leaflets Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Burlap Ribbon, Gold Metallic Enamel Dot, Gold Ribbon (from stash), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I loved this one and so did my friends!
Hope you do too!

*******************************************
My thoughts today....

That is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great Veterans Day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

What a wonderful fall card! The cable knit reminds me of all the sweaters my mom used to knit in her life, including gorgeous cable knits and norwegian designs! Today would have been her 94th birthday :) I love the beautiful leaf design with that earthy burlap wrapped panel too! Great design! Do keep warm today - it's a chilly one for sure!

LeAnne said...

I love this, it reminds me of a walk in the woods with a nice warm sweater on...although we need more than a sweater today for sure! My outside plants are done from our frost! I can't believe you are just now inking up these leaves, I hope to see more in the future! You're right, the gold looks great with the burlap and warm hues!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You are like an energizer bunny... you just keep going! I am so far behind on your posts! I really, really like Cajun Craze!