Friday, November 17, 2017

Let Us Give Thanks

Hello & Happy Friday!

The weekend is upon us once again!
Do you have any plans?

I have a stamp get together tomorrow with my friends and we will be starting some Christmas cards! 

Today I have another treat to share that I made for my one customer who always requests M&M Sticks for most holidays! She loves them for her Sunday School kids and then she gives the rest to her family. I don't know what I will do when I run out of these cello bags.




My tags are made with a stamp/die set from WPlus9. It's called Pretty Patches Pumpkin.
The sentiment comes from the same set.

Thanksgiving M&M Sticks:

Stamps: Pretty Patches Pumpkin- WPlus9
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Classic Label Punch, Hole Punch, Crushed Curry Twine, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I made up 26 of these sticks from 2 bags of Fall M&M's.
Always fun to make and who doesn't like M&M's?

***********************************************************
A funny for today....


Sorry, I just had to share this!
So many people have Christmas decorations up already and here I am decorated for Thanksgiving!  My holiday stuff will go up on Thanksgiving Eve/Black Friday and not a day before. 
We have Thanksgiving for a reason! Just sayin...

That is all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Carol L said...

Those M&M stick treats are so cute and a welcome treat for any age! Cute gingham pumpkins and I can't stop chuckling at your angry turkey! I can relate! LOL