Friday, October 20, 2017

Smitten Mittens Gift Card Holder

Hello & Happy Friday!

Ryan got my computer working and so far so good!
Let's hope it stays that way!

I know I am jumping way ahead of holidays here but today I have a pretty cool Gift Card Holder to share using the Smitten Mittens Bundle.



Unfortunately, I did not take a picture of the inside. I will remember that when I share the others I made. I used the small mittens in the bundle that I stamped one in Cherry Cobbler and one in Garden Green and attached them to the sentiment panel. I love, love, love the Garden Green Ribbon I added with a Gold Metallic Enamel Dot on the sentiment panel and some of last years Gold Twine tired in a bow added on the mittens. The stitching on the circle framelit goes great with my mitten theme and I love that my paper also has mittens in it!


Mitten Gift Card Holder:

Stamps: Snowflake Sentiment, Smitten Mittens
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green
Cardstock: Garden Green, Whisper White, Be Merry DSP
Accessories: Many Mittens Framelits, Stitched Shapes, Circle Layering Framelits, Garden Green Ribbon, Gold Twine, Gold Metallic Enamel Dot, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I cannot wait to share the others that I made!
So festive and Stampin Up's DSP's just make it so easy!

******************************************************
My thoughts today....


WooHoo!

That's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have yourself an amazing day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Carol L said...

I'm really digging the designer papers in those traditional colors! What a fun and festive card with those cute mittens and double twine bow! Cute as can be.........and speaking of cute - that little dog is adorable wearing his shades! Yay for the weekends ;)

D'Ann said...

Just adorable! Love all the little extra touches you add to your projects, like ribbon and twine! I can't wait for you to show us the inside!

LeAnne said...

This is SOOOOOo cute! I just dug out my papers and thought I'd better start using them soon! I love those little mittens, they are just adorable! Have a great weekend!

Janice M said...

Super cute! Love the mittens theme and you are right that stitched die goes perfectly with those mittens.