Wednesday, October 4, 2017

House of Haunts Card Past & Present

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today is Shawn's colonoscopy appointment around noon.
I'm sure he will be happy when it's all over and he can eat again.

Last Friday I had a few friends over to make some Halloween projects.
We have been getting together the last few weeks, which has been nice being able to see my friends and have a great time getting inky!

One of the projects we made was this Halloween card.




I pulled out an oldie but goodie retired SU set called House of Haunts for this card. I used The Paper Studio patterned paper and Copic Markers to color in the haunted house & moon. Hard to tell but on the moon we added some Clear Wink of Stella for some shimmer. I also used some new Black Crochet Trim too that is in the Holiday Catalog.

House of Haunts Card:

Stamps: House of Haunts (retired)
Ink: Basic Black Archival, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, The Paper Studio DSP
Accessories: Cuttlebug Seeing Spots EF, Layering Square Framelits, Wide Oval Punch, Black Crochet Trim, Rhinestones, Clear Wink of Stella, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I remember when I was a Stampin Up! Demo back several years ago that I used this set to demo at one of my parties.
Here are the 2 projects from 2008 I did at a stamp workshop.



 I remember making these like it was yesterday!

**********************************************
My thoughts today...


Love me some Halloween!

That's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That is one fantastic Halloween house! Wowzer! Great projects. That is one of those stamps you will use til the end of time!

Carol L said...

I like the "then" and "now" with your Halloween cards using this fun haunted house image! I'm loving all the big dots too!
Hopefully things went well with Shawn today........keeping him in my get-well thoughts always! Hugs.

Janice M said...

I really like that web border on that older card a lot! I wish I would have bought the MS punches years ago.