Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Happy 1st Anniversary!

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

A year ago my customer asked me to make her a special card for her granddaughter that was getting married. She's very close knit with her children & her grandchildren. She shared with me the wedding invite and I tried my best to recreate it for her special wedding card.

Here is the post that I shared the wedding card.

September 10th was the 1 year anniversary and again she asked me to create a special anniversary card for her granddaughter.

This is the card I made...



She was thrilled that I made it just like her wedding card!

Happy 1st Anniversary Card:

Stamps: Because I Care, Northwoods Rubber Stamps (sentiment)
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Pear Pizzazz & Blackberry Bliss SU Markers
Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Blackberry Bliss, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Circle Nestibilities, Lace Doily, Vanilla Pearls, Banner Punch (flag ends), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

It always makes me happy that I can recreate something that is special for a customer.
She is a really wonderful customer but a friend as well. 

**************************************************
My thoughts today....


This is so me!
Some days I just hate getting dressed!

That is all for me today!
Busy day ahead so I better get to it!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


3 comments:

Carol L said...

What a wonderful idea to create an anniversary card just like the original wedding card! This is a real stunner with amazing coloring on the flower and I love the card base color too! Beautiful design! Are you ready for the rainy days ahead? Time for jammie days of crafting me thinks ;)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Loving this color combo! I am all with Carol's idea of jammie days....I know I will have that for sure on Friday. Car is going in for inspection. Maybe I will finally get caught up on September Birthday cards and Anniversaries. You gave me some great inspiration! This is gorgeous.

Janice M said...

Oh how cool to recreate the wedding card into an anniversary card! Have this set and need to dig it out an use it again.