Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Halloween Nugget Packs

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

We heard from the doctors office yesterday. Our doctor is out until the end of the week but if Shawn was having sharp pains, fever & vomiting he was to call and see one of the other doctors right away. Yesterday he was not having any of that, just some tenderness. He was still doing the liquids but he says his stomach is eating itself (meaning he's SO hungry). I did see him eat some orange jello last night that has mandarin oranges in so I guess he is going to start slowly on trying foods again. If his pain comes back then he will have to go back to liquids until that subsides. Fingers crossed for him. We are so close to getting his colonoscopy done and I don't want to have to put it off again.
Today he went into work at 3am to meet up with a contractor to work on a line. He said he will be home today by early afternoon and will help with putting out the Halloween decorations! Yipppee Skipppee! Here we are talking Halloween decorations and I had him put our window unit AC back in last evening! The temps have been so so but man the humdity is blah! Thank God he put it back in...I slept so well last night!

Anyways, today I am sharing another Halloween Treat I made with the yummy Hershey Nuggets! Take a look....




I love making these Nugget Packs for every holiday....they never get old especially if you have super fun patterned paper to do so! On these I used the Spooky Night DSP that is new! I think my favorite sheet is the one with all the pumpkins on! I used 4 nuggets in these. I found that if I use more that they are not a very good seller so I have been sticking to just 4 wrapped nuggets. The "Happy Booooo from me to you" saying is from any older stamp set called, Monster Munchies.

Halloween Hershey Nugget Packs:

Stamps: Monster Munchies
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Spooky Night DSP
Accessories: Wide Oval Punch, 2X8 Cello Bags, Black/Pumpkin Halloween Night Twine, Black Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Did anyone watch the season premiere of Dancin With the Stars last night?
If so, who was your favorite? There was so many good ones so i'm not sure I have a favorite yet. Drew Scott from Property Brothers & Emma Slater stand out to me! Can't wait to watch next week!

****************************************
My thoughts today....



Sure is!

Well, that is all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a really nice day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Janice M said...

Glad Shawn is feeling better! Love that paper a lot, now I could eat some chocolate! Still haven't gotten my PB cups yet either. Your blog has been makin me hungry! ;-)

Carol L said...

I'm glad there's good news where Shawn is concerned and here's hoping things continue on the upswing! I LOVE these little nugget treat bags and love the cute papers just as much as last years! I miss making them so much, but we don't have any trick or treaters any more.