Monday, September 18, 2017

Embossed Leaf Card

Hello & Happy Monday!

The weekends always seem to go by so quickly and the weeks just drag on, don't they?

As of my post here at 7am Shawn still has not heard back from his doctor but I will update when he does!

Today I have a really quick & simple card to share!

Take a look...




This card was made from a request with something Fall and no sentiment and I do struggle with that!
I do however like this one even though my picture is rather dark! The embossing folder is one of the new Dynamic ones that SU is carrying. They are super thick but make such a great impression on the cardstock. I diecut a leaf from the Seasonal Layers Thinlets in Gold Foil Paper. Absolutely beautiful!!!

Gold Foil Leaf Card:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Very Vanilla, Gold Foil
Accessories: Pinewood Planks 3D EF, Seasonal Layers Thinlits, Sizzix Adhesive Sheets, 2 Sided Tape

I think I have Fall fever with all the fun Fall cards & projects lately, now if only we could get rid of this humidity that's been hanging around the last few days! Blah!

*************************************
My thoughts today....


I'm counting on it being a great week....I have lots to do!
I'd really like to decorate for Halloween but will have to wait a few days till hubby is up to par to help hang lights out front. He is my porch decorator! 

That's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a terrific Monday!
~Wendy

Oh and PS....If your a Dancin With The Stars Fan....it starts tonight! Yippee Skippee!

2 comments:

Janice M said...

So pretty and CAS! I struggle with those. LOVE that embossing folder, going on the wish list for sure! Hope Shawn is feeling better, I have the same problem and was feeling a little off this weekend too. Need to make that Apple a day and glass of that yucky fiber stuff a DAILY habit...easier said than done though. Stay cool! Broke down and put the AC on here again over the weekend.

Carol L said...

THis is a stunning CAS beauty and it doesn't need anything else! I love it just the way it is, and I've had my eye on that leaf die ever since I saw a Halloween treat box made with it in black! Keeping fingers crossed for a good outcome for the hubs! Hang in there :)