Saturday, August 26, 2017

Topsy Turvy Birthday

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Up & at it early this morning as the girls are off to doggie day spa for their 6 week bath & haircuts. They really need it this time and i'm sure they will feel like a million bucks when they are done!

Today I have a quick card to share that I whipped up yesterday while playing at my stamp table. I pulled out some old stuff as I always like to breathe fresh air into an older set.
This time I used a set called Topsy Turvy.




I have so much old stuff in my stash that it feels great when I pull them out and use a little bit at a time. Does anyone remember this set?

Happy Birthday Card:

Stamps: Topsy Turvy, It's Your Birthday
Ink: Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit, Tangerine Tango
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Sycamore Street DSP (SAB 13)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Sweet & Sassy Scallop Border Die, Corner Rounder, Rhinestone, Tangerine Tango Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

*****************************************************
My thoughts today....


Today we are headed off to Baltimore Maryland for the Ravens football game tonight!
It will be late until we get home tonight so I won't be updating tomorrow but I promise I will be back on Monday with something pretty so stay tuned!
Until then...
Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a great weekend!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

I remember this set and I also remember that pretty ribbon that I used to have (but I used it all, can you believe it?) LOL Great card with those fun and festive papers and I love the rounded corners on 2 sides! I hope you're having a blast at the football game, and I already know you're wearing purple :) Enjoy!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Oh my, what a cute set and such happy colors! Hope you had a great time!

Janice M said...

Oh I LOVE this one! From the fun rounded corners, to the great layout and the awesome color combo. Winner for sure!