Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Thinking of You

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Wow, we're halfway thru the week already!
It's been busy around here but today I made my way to my stamp table!

I pulled out some retired stamps & papers for this one but am happy with the results!



This was made for my customer using this particular sheet of DSP. 
It is very pretty and I was happy to be able to use Mint Macaron cardstock & that yummy taffeta ribbon!

Thinking of You Card :

Stamps: Party Pants SAB 2016
Ink: Cajun Craze
Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Hello Honey, Cajun Craze, Whisper White, Botanical Garden DSP
Accessories: Lg Oval & Scallop Oval Punches, Mint Macaron Taffeta Ribbon, Whisper White Twine, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I really love the flowers in the paper! So pretty!

********************************************************
My thoughts today...


That is all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

I love those 3 split panels of dsp with the coordinating cardstock! Beautiful card, and that ribbon and twine finish this off perfectly too! I hope you're staying cool and getting some good stamping time in too! Have a great week ahead!

Janice M said...

So pretty! Love the panel design and that color combo is attractive too. I also like the way you did the ribbon.