Friday, July 7, 2017

Coffee Cafe Cup Carrier

Hello & Happy Friday!

Today I have a treat to share that I whipped up with the Coffee Cafe bundle.
You know I love making the Coffee Cup Carriers!






This bundle is one of the best that I have seen with several different coffee stamps, the dies that cut them out and the beautiful patterned paper! Since I am a coffee drinker, this set was worth every cent to me!
While at Walmart last weekend I found these Werther's Original Caramel Coffee Candies, perfect to fill my small coffee cup with. I have to say that these candies are addicting, too! YUM!

My tag was created with the Wide Oval Punch that I used to punch the handle out. I diecut a small coffee cup from a sheet of the Coffee Break DSP Pack and added it to my tag. The sentiment came from the Pocketfull of Sunshine stamp set. I added a small clear rhinestone to the heart on the small coffee cup. The tag was added to the holder with a Gold Clip. My bow is Pear Pizzazz Shimmer Ribbon that I added with a glue dot to my clip.

Such a fun set!
I just wanna sit and make lots more of these!!

****************************************************
My thoughts today....



Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I see why you like this set so much. This is awesome! Happy Friday, and I hope you will have a fun weekend. Are you going to the convention in Lancaster? Jim always says he will take me, but I just don't know.

LeAnne said...

Oh so cute!! I love these little carriers, and these papers are perfect! I love coffee too...I tell the waitress just to leave the pot on the table, LOL! I think I might play with this set over the weekend myself! Have a good one...RAINY and DREARY, I need some SUN!

Carol L said...

I too love these little coffee carriers you make, and of course I happen to LOVE those Werther's coffee-flavored candies too! The coffee theme is so stinkin cute here - it makes me want a good hot cuppa joe right this minute! Enjoy your weekend!

Janice M said...

Oh now this is cute! Great idea to add the candies to the cup as a filler.