Monday, June 12, 2017

World's Greatest Dad

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a nice weekend!
It surely got hot & humid here in PA yesterday! Time to crank on the AC before I croak! LOL

It's been rough getting back in to a normal routine with hubby going back to work today.
 I found my way back to my stamp room this afternoon and I wanted to get a Father's Day card made to send to my Dad...

It's been 2 years since I have seen or heard from him. I always remember him on Father's Day and his birthday by sending him a card and I hope that he is getting them but hard to say. Sometimes I am reluctant to send one because I never hear anything back and maybe he just doesn't care to thank me or acknowledge my cards but all in all he is still my Dad and I love him dearly! 

Here is the card that will go out in the mail tomorrow with a personal note inside.




World's Greatest Dad Card:

Stamps: Guy Greetings
Ink: Basic Black Archival
Cardstock: Delightful Dijon, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Urban District Specialty DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Silver Brads & Paper Clip, Black Taffeta Ribbon, Black Baker's Twine, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

No matter what....I still want to wish him a nice day because he deserves that.
It breaks my heart that I do not see or hear from him and I hope he knows how much he's thought about every single day!

Love & miss you, Dad!!!

****************************************************
My thoughts today.....



That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Janice M said...

AC has been crankin here and I'm still hot! LOL Your card is beautiful. I'm really liking that paper for masculine cards. Sorry about your Dad! Hoping he is at least getting your cards. ((HUGS))

Carol L said...

These colors look fantastic together and I love this classy design for your dad's card! Those 3 diagonal strips look so striking being angled like that! This is just perfect, and I hope your dad appreciates the time you took to make it for him! Stay cool! I haven't even opened the door all day, so I'm chilling in the a/c!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Great colors on the Father's Day card, Wendy! I hope he gets this and it finds him well. So many strange situations with family, these days. You are very thoughtful.