Friday, June 2, 2017

Badges & Banners

Hello & Happy Friday!

Yesterday the weather was absolutely FABULOUS!
Definitely my kind of weather....sunny & 70's with a nice breeze!
I think I had every window in the house open!

Today I have a quick card to share that is made for a police officer.
I know it's not Father's Day related but it is masculine and really all you'd have to do is change out the Happy Birthday sentiment on it.




I just recently got the Badges & Banners stamp set with coordinating punch and was dying to put it to good use! 

Enjoy Your Day Card:

Stamps: Badges & Banners, Designer Tee (SAB 17)
Ink: Dapper Denim
Cardstock: Dapper Denim, Basic Black, Whisper White, Everyday Chic DSP (retired)
Accessories: Best Badge Punch, Classic Label Punch, Modern Label Punch, Lucky Stars EF, Silver Brads, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I tried using the colors of what some police cars & uniforms look like. 
I hope my customer likes this since her grandson is a police officer.

*********************************************

My thoughts today....


It's the only way to start the day!!!!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!!
~Wendy


3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Isn't this sun just fantastic? Another amazing card, Wendy! This new set looks like you will get tons of use out of it. I am anxious to see the new SU! Catty. I am sure this special officer will love your creation. Happy Friday!

Carol L said...

As for the weather, bring it on again! I love these days of cool breezes and sunshine! Yay! Loving this card in particular because I've been on the fence about this stamp set and punch, and you may have given me the push I need to order it now :) Loving the colors and design, and I'm sure your customer will love it as well!

Janice M said...

There was some awesome weather this weekend! Looks like we are back to some rain and clouds again though already. This card has a fun lay out! Perfect card for a cop!