Saturday, May 27, 2017

Pretty Kitty HB

Hello & Happy Saturday!

My customer asked for a birthday card with a cat on it.
I pulled out some retired Cheerful Treat DSP from SaleABration 2011 and a current stamp set called Pretty Kitty.
This is what I made.



Since I am not good with coloring I just stamped my image in a solid color and left it at that.

HB Kitty Card:

Stamps: Pretty Kitty, Balloon Adventures (sentiment)
Ink: Concord Crush
Cardstock: Concrod Crush, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Cheerful Treat DSP (SAB 2011)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Scalloped Circle Nestibilities, Word Window & Modern Label Punches, Melon Mambo 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dot, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

There are alot of cute images in the Pretty Kitty set that I love! 
I need to use this set more often but most times I reach for an oldie but goodie set called Meow Meow! 
That set has been used hard over the years!

******************************************************

Yes, my thoughts again today.....


When will it ever stop????

That is all for today!
Thanks for popping in!
Enjoy the holiday weekend!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Carol L said...

You had rain today? The sun was shining here all day long for a very pretty day! That kitty really is a cutie and I like the paper you paired it with! Such a fun card! I hope you enjoyed your day in spite of the rain!

LeAnne said...

This is adorable, and I cannot believe you are saying you are not good at coloring! You & your Copics are a team! But little kitty is cute just the way she is! LOVE that paper!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I missed this cute kitty while I was off partying with my grandson. We had a great time and traffic to N. Jersey was actually not too bad, for a holiday! He finally decided on a Super Hero theme, but I stuck with my original card idea of circus, lol. I will post it soon. Hope you are enjoying the weekend!

Janice M said...

This is adorable!! Can you believe that I have this set and the puppy set and have yet to use them??!! I need to change that real soon.