Thursday, April 13, 2017

Sketch Challenge 640

Hello & Happy Thursday!


Yesterday I made my way to my stamp table and decided to play along with the Sketch Challenge over at SCS.

Here is the layout and my card...




I made this card for a dear friend who's birthday was last week and I had no energy to create a card for her at the time. I hope she doesn't mind that it's a bit late.
I wasn't really keen on this particular sheet of dsp but went with it anyway. I am trying hard to use up what I have in my stash.


SC640~ Happy Birthday!

Stamps: Birthday Greetings (2001)
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Strawberry Slush, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Moonlight DSP 
Accessories: Bold Butterfly Framelits, Flower Punch, Ornate Tag Topper Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Daffodil Delight Stitched Ribbon, White Baker's Twine, White Pearls, Glue Dots, 2 Sided Tape


I do like the springy colors and that beautiful butterfly, just not sure on that dsp print.
Guess it doesn't matter now, it's already in the mail to it's destination!
Happy Belated Birthday, Pam! 

*******************************************************************

My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

The papers are wonderful. So bright and cheery! A perfect birthday wish.

Carol L said...

I love the crisp white tag on top of that colorful dsp - it's a match made for pretty birthday cards! I'm really liking the fonts on the sentiment too! NJ!

Janice M said...

It's been AGES since I played in the SCS challenges! I'm really liking that butterfly will have to see if it's still around next time I order!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love it and that paper is fab!!!