Sunday, April 30, 2017

Number of Years

Hello & Happy Sunday!

A late start to my day today after a very restless night. 
I ran my ac all day yesterday then at bedtime I decided to turn it off and open the windows. 
Big mistake! It was so humid that I just could not get comfortable.
Midnight I got up and closed the house up and turned my ac back on.
This morning it was quite different outside, cloudy, breezy and cool. I like the warm weather but not ready for the humid stuff just yet!

Today I want to share a card I made as part of the last card order.
This is for a woman who it turning 80 years old so I tried to make it colorful & pretty.




I started out stamping the greens and adding the flowers all over my Whisper White panel. Then I was thinking of how to incorporate the 80 on to my card so I whipped up a tag to add the sentiment and my numbers. I popped up my tag on dimensionals and added ribbon/twine to my tag. Last thing I did was add rhinestones to my pink flowers for some sparkle.

Number of Years Card:

Stamps: Number of Years
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach, Basic Black Archival
Cardstock: Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White
Accessories: Large Number Framelits, Ornate Tag Topper Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Peekaboo Peach Ruched Ribbon, White Baker's Twine, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

**************************************************
My thoughts today.....


That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Love the pops of orange! Very pretty card!

Carol L said...

The background you stamped looks like a fancy piece of dsp! Very pretty, especially with all the tiny rhinestones! I love the big, bold numbers on the tag too. This is perfect for a spring birthday and just beautiful! UGH to the humidity too! It was too much too suddenly and my legs swelled up like balloons!