Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Jelly Beans

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope everyone had a chance to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather yesterday!
It was so nice having windows open to let the fresh air blow thru!
Even the girls (Gigi & Bailee) loved being able to play out in the yard.

Today I have one last sweet treat to share that I whipped up using one of Easter's yummy candies, jelly beans!

Take a look...




I had these cone shaped cello bags in my stash from last year's SU Occasions Mini catalog.
Last year I filled a bunch with Easter M&M's for the Spring Show I participated in and they all sold. This year I decided to use jelly beans instead. I thought about filling the cello bags with cheese balls so they would resemble carrots but I quickly changed my mind since I absolutely love cheese balls! I probably would have ate the whole bag before the cello bags even got filled! Haha! The jelly beans worked perfectly along with this cute stamp that I picked up from DRS Designs.

A belly full of jelly beans can make a bunny sweet,
Easter wouldn't be the same without this tasty treat.
More colors than a rainbow,
from pink to green and blue.
Be sure to grab a handful,
'cause your som'bunny too!


Jelly Bean Treats:

Stamps: Basket Bunch (bunny), Saying from DRS Designs
Ink: Memento Black, SU Markers
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Neenah White
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Square & Scallop Square Nestibilities, Polka Dot Cone Shaped Cello Bags (retired), Daffodil Delight Stitched Ribbon, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I got these bags filled just in time....my hubby was on the prowl for some jelly beans one evening and asked if I used all of them since I bought them in bulk at a local store. These bags hold quite a bit so I think he was surprised that I used them all! He has a terrible sweet tooth!

************************************

My thoughts today....



That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Carol L said...

These are such cute treat bags! I've seen them filled with orange M&M's and goldfish, but the jelly beans look so much like Easter to me! TFS that cute sentiment too with the sweet bunny! Yummy, pass the jelly beans please :)
Have a great Wednesday!

D'Ann said...

These are adorable! I wish I picked some of those bags too! Thanks for sharing your Easter cuties!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I mean it when I say, I want one of every kind you make, next year. Just tell me what I owe you and the $$ will be sent. Brian has finally started to like candy, and these are so cute I could just fill a basket! You amaze me!

Janice M said...

For orange colors you could use Reeses Pieces? You'd just have to eat the yellow and brown ones! Super cute!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this, I got some of those bags last yeaar and had not used them. I intended to make something cute this year and time just gets away from me!