Sunday, March 26, 2017

An Easter Bunny Treat

Hello & Happy Sunday!

The last few weeks in my stamp room have been busy!
I have been a stamping fool making all kinds of treats for the upcoming Easter holiday!
Today's project is one I made up on my own so it would fit these yummy Hershey's chocolate bunnies.




I pulled out some retired Lavender Lace cardstock to match the patterned paper that came from Hobby Lobby. My sentiment is from the Basket Bunch stamp set (Stampin Up) and my stitched bunny die is from Lil Inkers.

Easter Bunny Treats:

Stamps: Basket Bunch (sentiment)
Ink: Melon Mambo
Cardstock: Lavender Lace, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)
Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots EF, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Lil Inkers Stitched Bunny Die, Corner Rounder, Ribbon from Dollar Tree, Sm White Pearls, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

So far I think these are my favorite with the colors and that adorable stitched bunny!

******************************************
My thoughts today...


This is for my dear friend, Deb!
Sorry I couldn't resist! 

Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a wonderful day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

These are so cute and I love the little pockets with flaps you created to hold these candy bars! I already love the Lil Inker bunnies and bows, but that lavender lace color is gorgeous! I wish SU! would bring that one back again! As for that squirrel - whenever we see one peering in our patio door like that, we scare it off! They may be cute but they're rodents and will make their way into your house if you feed them! Have a great weekend!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Yes, we do love the Lil Inker bunny... sometimes I almost think we use it too often, but it is so good! Great treats and look at you, making up your own adorable design!

Janice M said...

Ahhh not you too!! LOL I just HAVE to get that bunny die. You girls keep creating to many cute things with it. I see a Lil Inkers order in my future! ;-)