Saturday, February 4, 2017

Birthday Blast Bundle

Hello & Happy Saturday!

A late start to the weekend for us but it's a nice sunny morning and that's definitely good for the soul! That being said, don't let the sunshine fool you.....it's freezing outside! I have also noticed the last couple of days that the days are staying lighter longer and i'm thrilled about that! 

So, yesterday I played at my stamp table for most of the day.
 I am trying to get some Valentines made plus some treats in the next couple of days. 
My card today uses a new set called Birthday Blast Bundle from the Stampin Up Occasions Catalog. 


I really like that coordinating Edgelit. I cut it out with some Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper because it went nicely with the Dapper Denim papers. I thought this would be a great masculine card.


Birthday Blast Card:

Stamps: Birthday Blast Bundle
Ink: Dapper Denim
Cardstock: Dapper Denim, Whisper White, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper, Dappe Denim In Colors 12 X 12 DSP
Accessories: Star Blast Edgelit Dies, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


This is very mail friendly as nothing is popped up and no bling as been added other than the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper. 

*********************************************************
My thoughts today....


Yes, I am definitely not a fan of cold winter weather! 
Most of the time I wear my Birkenstocks all year long because they are so comfortable. I'm hoping spring isn't that far off now!

That is all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful weekend!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

That's really a great masculine make with those diagonal stripes, wonderful colors, and especially the glimmer paper! I really like this one :)
I just noticed on Wednesday night that I was working at my craft table longer than usual, so the daylight hours are a wee bit longer :) March 12th we go back to DST already! I'm not a huge winter fan either, but this winter gave us a HUGE break (so far). I'm already looking for some good books to read on the front porch in the mornings when it gets warmer :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is a great card, Wendy! Love the stripes and the touch of sparkle. It has help it's masculine qualities with all of that. Perfect for either. Glad you went for a walk... a bit nippy but I bet it was refreshing. Enjoy SB Sunday.