Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Peace, Joy & Love Hershey Bars

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I have another Hershey Bar Wrapper to show today!



Aren't they pretty?

Of all the Hershey Bars I made this season...not a single one came home from the craft show!
Not much of anything came home from the craft show this year and that makes me happy!

Peace, Joy & Love Candy Bars:

Stamps: Peace This Christmas
Ink: Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, This Christmas Specialty DSP
Accessories: Circle & Scallop Circle Punches, Crimper, Gold Gems, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This holds 1 regular sized Hershey Bar.

**********************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

awww, these Hershey bar holder remind me of Christmas sweaters my mom used to knit! I love the corrugated panels and I'm so happy for you that most of your craft items were sold! I'm loving your thoughts for today, and my wish for you is the same thing :) Have a great day!

D'Ann said...

Another beauty! Apparently I'm not the only one who is very fond of seeing your craft show items since they all sold out. So glad to hear that! :)

Trina g said...

These are so cute! Can you share how these were made. TY