Sunday, December 25, 2016

It's Finally Christmas!

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Merry Christmas!!!!

My post today is to share with you all the Christmas Coffee Cup Carriers that I made this season!
Take a look....













I'm not sure I had a favorite because I love them all and i'm happy that they all went to new homes for Christmas too! 

Today our Baltimore Ravens are playing football against the Pittsburgh Steelers so we are going to have our Christmas dinner early. Hopefully we can get a quick walk in before dinner. 
My hubby got me a new bike for Christmas!!! I just love it as it matches my sneakers! Haha!
I can't wait for spring weather now to go out and ride it! How many days till spring??!!

I hope Santa was good to all of you, too!

******************************************************************

My thoughts today....



Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful holiday!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Carol L said...

As always, these treat containers are incredibly cute and fun! So you got a new bike? Congratulations - you must have been a very good girl this year :) Enjoy it, and have a very merry Christmas!! Hugs!!

D'Ann said...

Hi Wendy, There are too cute to pick just one! Merry Christmas to you, your family and friends!