Friday, December 16, 2016

Christmas Notebooks Part 1

Hello & Happy Friday!

Today I have some of my spiral bound notebooks to share.
I said earlier that I cleaned out my drawers and used up what I had in my stash since I knew this year was the last craft show. I'm happy to say that all of them went to a new home for Christmas!




All Stampin Up product except the sentiment. Sentiment by Papertreyink

******************************************



Paper is from Kaisercraft, Image is PI Girl from My Favorite Things, Everything else is SU!

************************************



All SU! products except the Stitched Rectangle Dies from Lil Inkers and the sentiment from Papertreyink.

******************************************



All SU! products except the paper...that's by Heidi Grace.
(I noticed that my rhinestone in the center of my snowflake moved. Errr!)

******************************************



All SU! products except the Stitched Rectangle Dies from Lil Inkers. 

I will share the rest one day next week so stay tuned!

**********************************************

My thoughts today.....


After all that work for my Christmas show....I think I need atleast a week here to recoop! Haha!
Wouldn't that be awesome!

That is all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & stay warm!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

What can I say..... you rock! Each one is prettier than the last. I just received my cookie cutter bundle yesterday, so I can not wait to make a few last minute goodies. I do so love the book with the Pure Innocence girl! Keep warm and hope you can avoid the snow.

Carol L said...

Oh my gosh, you make the cutest little notebooks with matching pens! I'm hard pressed to pick a favorite from these because they're all so adorable and cute! If you feel the need to make more next year, I'll put an order in for one :) Since I'm ready for a nice getaway too, we can both keep notes as we lounge on that beach in the warm sunshine of a tropical island somewhere :) Bottoms up! Stay warm and enjoy the day :)