Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Thanksgiving Wreath Card Set

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

A late post for me today!
 I spent most of today in the kitchen and finally got a few minutes to sit down and do my blog post.
 I wanted to share a set of cards I made for an order.
These are another favorite of mine.
Take a look...




I used a Papertreyink stamp set for this and a SU sentiment. I'm not sure which set this is from but I know it's an older one. I embossed the Pumpkin Pie panel with the Woodgrain EF and I really liked the look of that.


Thanksgiving Card Set:

Stamps: Papertreyink, SU sentiment
Ink: Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Accessories: Top Note Die, Woodgrain EF, Pumpkin Pie Taffeta Ribbon, Glue Dot, Stamp A Ma Jig, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I used the Top Note die because I like the stitching that is around it and the country feel it gives to this card.
What do you think?

**************************************************

My thoughts today.....


My hubby most of all.
 I do have many things to be thankful not just today but everyday. 
My kids, my puppies, and my many friends!
They are all a wonderful blessing to me!

That's all I have for today!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Thanksgiving Eve!
~Wendy


2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous! I love these....and I was just thinking I need to ink up that set myself! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Vicki Burdick said...

These are wonderful, I love that wreath!!!