Thursday, November 3, 2016

Rooster HB

Hello & Happy Thursday!

A quick card for today and then i'm off to finish up my customer's card order!

This is one of the card's she requested.




This card uses an old stamp set called Roosting from 2002-2003 but sadly I do not have it in my collection. I at one time borrowed it from a friend and stamp a million images off with it. My patterned paper is from Crate Paper from years ago. Lots of oldie but goodie things I used today and that makes me happy!

Rooster Card:

Stamps: Roosting, Thoughtful Banners, Chicken Wire Background 
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Really Rust
Cardstock: Whisper White, Really Rust, Close to Cocoa, Crate Paper
Accessories: Word Window & Modern Label Punches, Circle & Scallop Circle Nestibilities, Sponge, Burlap Ribbon, Gingham Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid Glue

I'm really pleased with this card and i'm sure my customer will be too!

**********************************************
My thoughts today....


 I have 2 cards to make then it's back to making Christmas things!
I may have to turn on some Christmas music to get myself in the mood. 
The weather has been sunny & warm and it's hard to think about Christmas with weather this nice! Tomorrow it's back to Fall....

That is all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Carol L said...

I really like the details on this card today! The image is great, and the scratches on the polka dot paper are typical of a chicken! Love that chicken wire background too along with the burlap panel. I had my burlap in hand yesterday - thinking I should use it for a card! LOL This is great and your customer will love it too I'm sure! Enjoy this last hurrah of warm weather before it's gone :)

LeAnne said...

Close to Cocoa and Really Rust? You ARE bringing out the oldies! I LOVE your cute little chicken roosting on her nest....especially in these pretty fall colors! Enjoy your day...it's gonna get colder!!1

Joplin Before And After Pics said...

This is awesome looking

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Perfect for a fall birthday, Wendy! Love the touch of burlap!