Monday, November 14, 2016

Minnie Mouse HB

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Our weather here was beautiful! Yesterday I had delivery of craft show items and that for me is always a day I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders! I can now eat, sleep & breath again! Haha!

I'm in slow mode this morning and actually slept in.....first time in many weeks!
Yesterday after delivery day, Shawn & I went to the Rail Trail and walked 3 miles. The sun was shining and the weather was really nice. The Trail was a busy place as many were out walking & biking. 

Today I have a quick card to share that was made for my customer.
She usually requests a card for a little girl that she knows and is very near & dear to her heart. This time she requested something with Minnie Mouse and I was happy to get right to work on a Minnie Mouse punch art card. 




I used 2 different sized circle punches and my Bow Builder Punch to make the bow on Minnie's ear.

HB Minnie Mouse Card:

Stamps: BYOP (HB sentiment), Labeler Alphabet
Ink: Basic Black Archival, Melon Mambo
Cardstock: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, It's Your Party DSP
Accessories: Basic Black Twine, Hexagon Punch (flag ends), Circle Punches, Bow Builder Punch, Rhinestone, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

It's not often I get to create little kids cards but this one was alot of fun to make & quite easy too!
Oh, and my customer LOVED it and that makes me happy!

*******************************************

My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

Oh my gosh Wendy, this is such a fun birthday card for a little girl! I love the little bow on Minnie's ear and how you added her name to the sentiment panel! Adorable card - I know why she loved it because I do too!

Vicki Burdick said...

super cute and so creative!!!!