Tuesday, October 4, 2016

No Peeking!

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I have a pack of Christmas Tags to share for the upcoming craft show.




My tags come in a large cello bag with 10 tags in each pack.
These were a bit complicated but turned out to be one of my favorites!


No Peeking Christmas Tags:

Stamps: Oh What Fun, Lots of Joy
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Gold Glimmer Paper, Merry Moments DSP
Accessories: Ornate Tag Topper Punch, Sm Star Punch, Tree Punch, Washi Label Punch, Real Red Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Craft show season is coming quickly but I feel good as to where I am with creating stuff for it. There is about 6 more weeks until I wrap it up and that means things are crazy busy in the stamp room these days!

*******************************

My thoughts today.....


This is so true in my life with my kids!
Hahahahahaha!


That's all I have for today!
Time to hit the stamp table again after spending 12, YES, 12 hours there yesterday! 
Working on another card order!!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Carol L said...

These are so cute Wendy! I love the plaid papers and wonderful details on each tag. Festive and fun and I know they'll be a big hit at the craft show! I'm giving you a high five to the thought for the day too! LOL

D'Ann said...

Your thoughts today gave me a belly laugh! The tags are super cute, love the plaid paper. Love how everything down to the topper is beautifully coordinated!