Monday, October 24, 2016

A Craft Show Favorite

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

I am still recovering from a 4 mile walk yesterday! We did a hike on a trail we've done before but this time we did a trail that shoots off from it and OMGosh, the hill was steep! I had to stop about 5 times to catch my breath before we got to the top. I wasn't going to do the hill since it pulls on my back but sometimes I like a challenge. I'm paying the price today! The walk around the lake at Lake Redman was absolutely beautiful! The leaves have started to change colors and their reflection on the water was so pretty!

So, I wanted to share a cute little notebook I whipped up for Christmas. I have tons of the small composition notebooks and a ton of patterned paper so I put some of it to good use...
Take a look....




Christmas Notebook:

Stamps: Papertreyink
Ink: Garden Green
Cardstock: Garden Green, Whisper White, Trim the Tree DSP
Accessories: Lg Oval & Scallop Oval Punches, Wood Snowflake, Rhinestone, Pistachio Pudding Thick Twine, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


These little notebooks are always a good seller at the craft shows and I have made quite a few of them for this year with a variety of different papers! This one is definitely one of my favorites!

Hope you like it too!

****************************************************

A funny for today.....


 Hope you got a laugh out of that!

Well, that's is all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

I love those mini composition books - where do you find them? I haven't seen one in ages. I like to keep one in my car all the time and I'm ready for a new one :) The green snowflake dsp looks great with that wooden snowflake accent, and I like the little sentiment too! I L.O.V.E. those Botox pumpkins!! OMG, I can't stop laughing :) TFS!

LeAnne said...

Wow, this is great! A good way to use up that DSP, right! I love Papertrey sentiments too...this is perfect for a notebook!

Vicki Burdick said...

I love this one too!!!