Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Thoughtful Branches Candy Bar

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today I have a cute Hershey Bar Holder that I whipped up with a 3 X 6 Cello Bag. 



I cut down a piece of designer series paper and slipped it inside the cello bag and at the top I folded it down over the front of the cello bag which is where I put my tree and sentiment. I added half of a Gold Foil Metallic Doily under my sentiment with a Gold Cord Bow. I love that the cello bag protects the candy bar nicely inside.  The Thoughtful Branches set has become a staple on my stamp table as it can be used for many different things! 


Candy Bar Holder:

Stamps: Thoughtful Branches, Lots of Joy
Ink: Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Gold Foil Paper, This Christmas Specialty DSP
Accessories: 3X6 Cello Bag, Gold Foil Metallic Doily, Gold Cord, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


What do you think?

***************************************

My thoughts for today......


I think this is how my morning is going to be!

That's all for now!
Off to crank on some music and get my coffee a-brewing!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy



1 comment:

Carol L said...

I really like this clever idea for a Hershey bar treat! I love the idea of slipping the dsp into the bag which I'd imagine would securely hold the chocolate bar! Great papers and a cute tree for this festive little treat package! Thanks for the inspiration!