Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Thoughtful Branches

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

As I type right now we are getting rain & storms! Yippeee Skippee!
My yard so desperately needs the rain as it's getting quite brown & crispy! After these storms come thru it is to cool down some and take away the humidity for a few days. I hope it stays thru the holiday weekend!

So my card today is one I cased from several that I have seen on Pinterest. I changed up the colors on mine since the Fall season will be here soon. (Atleast I hope!)



I used Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze & Early Espresso to create my Fall card.
I just love it! 

You're In My Thoughts Card:

Stamps: Thoughtful Branches
Ink: Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso
Cardstock: Cajun Crazy, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Gold Foil Paper
Accessories: Circle Punch, Beautiful Branches Thinlits, Elegant Dots EF, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid Multipurpose Glue

**********************************

My thoughts for today,,,,,


That's all I have for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

I just love the color combination you chose for this wonderful card! The big bold sentiment looks perfect with those pretty stamped leaves in the background! This is a wonderful design, and such a gorgeous card! So glad you got rain, but my area didn't get a drop!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Perfect card for the unofficial start of the fall season! Yes I am pushing it. I am sick of this heat and no grass. Keep the fall doo-dads coming.