Monday, August 29, 2016

Memory Box Deer Tags

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!
It sure was another hot one around here. Still hoping for cooler weather to come soon!

Today I have another pack of Christmas Tags to share. These are made with the Trio of Deer die from Memory Box. My friend, Carol, introduced me to these a few years back and it's been in my stash ever since! Thanks Carol!





These tags were so much fun to whip up! I went with more neutral manly colors with a pop of sparkle from the Gold Glimmer Paper and Gold Cord. The Merry Christmas is from the Petite Pairs set and the To and From is from Chock Full of Fun. My tags are made with Crumb Cake cardstock and I used a SU Corner Punch to create the corners to look like a tag. I'm not sure of the name of the punch anymore. It's an old one. To finish up my tags I used some Jute that was in my stash to attach them to a gift bag or a package. And you may have noticed....the Memory Box Trio of Deer Die has 3 deer on. I cut the 3rd one off to fit my tags. You will probably see that lonely 3rd deer floating around on another project eventually! LOL

*****************************************************

My thoughts today....


Another one of those jobs I dislike but someones got to do it, right?

Thanks for stopping by & have a great Monday!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

These tags are wonderful, with just the right amount of sparkle to make them special! I love those MB deer and use them every year for Christmas cards & tags, plus they make wonderful masculine birthday cards too! The rustic jute takes these tags over the top for me :) Wishing you a great week ahead!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love these too, the deer are awesome!!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Such a great set of tags, Wendy.I can not wait until my stamp room is back together so I can create again. You make the best little gifties! Have a happy Tuesday and keep smiling.