Sunday, August 7, 2016

Happy Bike Ride Sunday!

Happy Sunday!

It's a beautiful day here in PA today!
 It is to stay this way for the next few days...which makes me happy!
We took our bikes out last evening for a quick ride after the storms came thru but it was still very humid. Felt good though to get out and ride!

Looking forward to getting out again today since our weather is really nice!
The AC is off and the windows are open to let the cool breeze blow thru!
My kind of weather! 

So, today I do not have any stamp related projects to share but I will be back tomorrow with something. In the meantime, enjoy your Sunday and the nice weather!

*****************************************
My thought for the day....
I hope so!

That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

It IS beautiful here today, Wendy....enjoy your day! I will be sitting by (or in!) the kiddie pool, enjoying the QUIET!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Enjoy!