Sunday, July 3, 2016

It's My Party Hershey Nuggets

Hello & Happy Sunday!

What a gorgeous weekend here in PA!

Yesterday was so busy! 
 I biked 5 miles, worked in the flower beds, steam cleaned the carpets, did laundry and had a cookout. Needless to say, I was ready for bed by 7pm! I over did it with my back and today it's letting me know! I'm sure today will be a low key day with hopefully some stamping involved. 
Tonight is Red Lion's fireworks and luckily we can view them from the driveway!


Today I wanted to share what I made with the leftover bag of Hershey Nuggets. I have alot of the It's My Party DSP left so I decided to wrap the nuggets and use these for birthdays as a little treat afterall, who doesn't like chocolate!!






I used the 2x8 sized cello bags from Stampin Up for these packs. These would also make a terrific party favor for a birthday or graduation party.


It's My Party Hershey Nugget Packs:

Stamps: Celebrate Today (sentiment)
Ink: Melon Mambo
Cardstock: Whisper White, It's My Party DSP
Accessories: Washi Label Punch, Mint Macaron/Basic Black Thick Twine, SU 2x8 Cello Bags




That's right! Haha!


That's all I have for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

No comments: