Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Thinking of You

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today I have a Thinking of You card to share that I made up recently for an order. 
I pulled out my pack of Birthday Bouquet DSP to try and use up some of my retired papers. I found this sheet with the pretty Watermelon Wonder flowers on it and used Patty Bennett's brilliant idea to use a sheet of DSP cut at 4 x 4 and then cut on a diagonal which puts the space in the middle to put a sentiment.  My sentiment comes from the Wetlands stamp set.




Thinking of You Card:

Stamps: Sentiment from Wetlands
Ink: Watermelon Wonder
Cardstock: Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White
Accessories: Lg Oval & Scallop Oval Punches, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape

****************************************************



That's all I have for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

No comments: