Saturday, June 18, 2016

Number of Years Anniversary

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Today I have an Anniversary card to share. 
I bought the Number of Years Bundle back a few months ago and I finally got to ink it up this past week. I'm always late to the party but lucky for me it is still available in the new SU catty but it's not being sold as a bundle.




I'm pretty thrilled with this set and the card!! I used a new In Color for this, Peekaboo Peach!
The ribbon is also very pretty and it ties a beautiful bow!

Happy Anniversary Card:

Stamps: Number of Years
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Peekaboo Peach, Basic Black Archival
Cardstock: Peekaboo Peach, Whisper White
Accessories: Rhinestone, Peekaboo Peach Ruched Ribbon, Glue Dots, 2 Sided Tape





Last week my wonderful hubby got us bicycles to ride and a rack for our car.
After a few adjustments on our bikes, yesterday we took our first ride on the Rail Trail.
I absolutely LOVED it!!!

This fat girl peddled her butt off for 8 miles! It was amazing!
I hope maybe today to go try for 10 miles but we'll see.
Happy Saturday, my friends!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

D'Ann said...

Your bike ride sounds wonderful! Love the cheerful card with the new ribbon!

Vicki Burdick said...

this is gorgeous, love that ribbon!