Sunday, May 15, 2016

Petal Potpourri Mother's Day Card

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Last week Ryan asked me for a birthday card for Shawn & a Mother's Day card for me. I found a masculine card on my card rack for Shawn but no Mother's Day cards. It's kinda werid making your own Mother's Day card but I was up for the challenge!

I pulled out my Petal Potpourri stamp set and got to work!
 I just love the flowers in this set!!!




Mother's Day Card:

Stamps: Petal Potpourri, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Pacific Point, Old Olive
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Whisper White, Pretty Petals DSP Pad
Accessories: Flower Medallion Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Hexagon Punch (flag ends), Rhinestones, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape

I loved the colors and of course, that big flower!

That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

It's a beauty, and it is great to make your own card cos then you know you are gonna like it!!