Friday, April 15, 2016

Colorful Card Set

Hello & Happy Friday!

The weekend is upon us!
Lots to do for us this weekend before Shawn's surgery on Monday.

Before life gets too crazy I wanted to share this set of cards I made.
Again I used the Collar Fold except what I noticed on my cards is that I don't fold over my tails the whole way to the end of the DSP. Mine are just small fold backs. I sorta like it that way...




My customer wanted something with colorful flowers and with no saying.
I looked thru so many sheets of DSP till I came upon this paper from the Gingham Garden DSP. It fits the bill of being colorful, don't ya think?

I stamped my flowers in Melon Mambo and popped them up with a dimensional and added a rhinestone. Audrey loves the sparkle of a rhinestone! Needless to say, she was a VERY happy customer when I delivered her goodies! 

Colorful Card Set:

Stamps: Flower Shop
Ink: Melon Mambo
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Gingham Garden DSP
Accessories: Pansy Punch, Rhinestones, Dimensional, 2 Sided Tape

That's all I have for today!
Time to get busy!
Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific weekend!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I just love Melon Mambo. It works beautifully with this floral paper.