Monday, April 11, 2016

Another Friends & Flowers Card

Hello & Happy Monday!

Today is a busy day so i'm going to make this update quick!

We have 1 week until Shawn's surgery and alot to get done in the next few days!
Today I am going to tear my house apart and do a very good cleaning. The upstairs today and the downstairs tomorrow.  I might not be able to move after that!! LOL

My card today was made with the Friends & Flowers set. 
That flower is amazing!





Thinking of You Card:

Stamps: Friends & Flowers, Suite Sayings
Ink: Soft Suede
Cardstock: Hello Honey, Soft Suede, Whisper White, English Garden DSP
Accessories: Festive Flower Punch, Wide Oval Punch, White Pearl, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid


That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

D'Ann said...

Wow, very pretty! You've convinced me to get this one!

Vicki Burdick said...

I love that big ol flower