Thursday, March 24, 2016

Lovely Amazing You!

Hello & Happy Thursday!

I whipped up a few more notepads just to have on hand. I love making these or any kind of covered notepad/tablet! I get orders for these quite a bit so I like when I have a bunch made up ahead of time.



I've been trying to use up old packs of retired DSP and I found this pack and the bright springy prints jumped out at me. I added my sentiment and again that beautiful butterfly diecut! It's very small & dainty, just perfect on these notepads!


Lovely Amazing You Notepads:

Stamps: Lovely Amazing You
Ink: Melon Mambo
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Gingham Garden DSP
Accessories: Circle Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Bold Butterfly Framelits, White Pearls, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid Glue

That's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

No comments: