Saturday, March 26, 2016

Hershey Kiss Boxes for Easter

Hello & Happy Saturday!

I promised something different instead of notepads and here it is!

Hershey Kiss Boxes for Easter!

Here is the link to the tutorial to make them. Thank you for sharing, BJ Peters! 








I finally had a chance to play with my new little friend (this Easter Bunny). He is made from the stamp set called Friends & Flowers. I have seen so many cool things done with that set that I look forward to using it more! Isn't he adorable??

I also had a chance to use my Bow Tie Clips that are in the Occasions Mini as well. These just complete my bunnies whether they are for a boy or a girl! Inside the box holds 5 Hershey Kisses. 
Total cuteness!

I will put a few bucks in where you can slip in a gift card and put them on my table for Easter Dinner! Can't wait!!


Hershey Kiss Boxes:

Stamps: Friends & Flowers, Indescribable Gifts (sentiment)
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Window Sheets, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, All Bloom DSP, Pool Party, Best Yet DSP
Accessories: Circle Punches, Festive Flower Punch, Washi Label Punch, Bow Tie Clips, Pool Party Ribbon, Blushing Bride Stitched Ribbon, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape


Hope you enjoyed today's project! I had a fun time making them!

That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!!
~Wendy

1 comment:

D'Ann said...

These are so cute! Thank you for posting your version and for the link to the instructions. I'm saving this idea for next year! :) I hope you have a blessed Easter with your family.