Friday, February 12, 2016

Treats for the Sweets

Hello & Happy Friday!

It's been a week since I posted but things have been crazy!
I also took this past Monday off from Merry Monday since I did not have a card ready and did not have time to get one made but I will be back this Monday!

Since Valentines Day is this Sunday I wanted to share the rest of the sweets I made. 
So let's get to it...




These candy filled cello bags have Dove Milk Chocolate Hearts, Hershey Kisses and bite sized Kit Kat bars in. I used an old sentiment from Tags 4 You and the Real Red Pom Poms & Real Red Ribbon from this past Holiday Mini Catalog. The small Cello Bags are from Prism Pak where I have been purchasing them since Stampin Up! stopped carrying the small cello bags.




The M&M Sticks are pretty straight forward using the 1 X 8 cello bags from Stampin Up! and a retired heart stamp. I love making the M&M Sticks!

That's all I have for today!
I just received my Stampin Up! order this week so you will soon start to see some new goodies here! I'm excited to share them with you so stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

No comments: