Monday, February 22, 2016

Merry Monday Challenge 193

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Today we have a new challenge for you from over at Merry Monday!
Linda is our hostess this week, so let's get to it!




I have one stamp that has bells on and I just did not want to use it for this challenge. As I looked around my stash I found this patterned paper that had these vintage Santa's on and this one was holding a bell!! I cut it out and mounted it on the opposite side of the patterned paper for a quick card! I know I made a card almost like this last year but the images are different. I love the vintage feel of this card. 

Merry Monday Challenge 193 Card:

Stamps: None
Ink: None
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Kaisercraft DSP
Accessories: Antique Brad, Cherry Cobbler Sheer Ribbon, Tombow Liquid

I hope you will stop by the Merry Monday blog to check out the cards from the design team! Many different varieties of bells to inspire you!

That's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

7 comments:

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Perfect paper for the challenge Wendy! I didn't have any!

Bonnie said...

What a fantastic image, Wendy! Love the vintage look and your ribbon treatment! Hope you have a great week!

Linda said...

Love this vintage Santa carrying the bells, Wendy So pretty. Have a great week.

Kristie Goulet said...

That is one great Santa image, Wendy! Great card. Have a great week!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I love that your vintage Santa is holding a bell and that is the bell you decided to work with. Very nice!

Notes by Nina said...

Lovely card Wendy, what a fabulous vintage image.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Love the bold striped paper with the vintage image!