Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Happy Retirement, Sylvia!

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Yesterday my Kelsey came over after work to hang out a bit. She asked me if I could whip up a retirement card for her friend at work. Her last day is Friday. She was holding this package of paper (Birthday Bouquet DSP) in her hand and asking if I could use something from it for the card. She loves all the prints in the pack and so do I!! 

So, I got right to work!



I really love this sheet of paper and used just a small piece that was leftover from another project. I used the sentiment from Wild About Flowers set and the small butterfly from the Bold Butterfly Framelits. I just love that butterfly!

Kelsey's friend, Sylvia, is retirement age. She lost her husband a few years ago and has finally decided to stop working and travel. Kelsey has really taken a liking to this lady and I know she will miss her! 

Best Wishes, Sylvia!


Retirement Card:

Stamps: Wild About Flowers
Ink: Basic Black Archival
Cardstock: Pool Party, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Birthday Bouquet DSP
Accessories: Bold Butterfly Framelits, White Pearls, Pool Party Cotton Ribbon, Stamp A Ma Jig, Tombow Liquid Glue

That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

D'Ann said...

Very pretty card, Wendy! I love that dsp and the design is my go-to when I'm in a hurry or just have no ideas. Love it! :)