Thursday, February 4, 2016

Four Feathers Masculine Card

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Just a quick card to share today!

I decided to pull out my For Feathers stamp set that I don't use enough. I love the variety of feathers in this set and even better it has a matching Framelit too!




This feather set is retired but I love that it makes a great masculine birthday card especially for someone that may not be a hunter, fisherman or a sports person.


Happy Birthday Card:

Stamps: Four Feathers, Guy Greetings
Ink: Island Indigo, Sahara Sand
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Adventure Bound DSP
Accessories: Feather Framelits, Chalk Talk Framelits, Island Indigo Twine, Glue Dot, 2 Sided Tape


That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


1 comment:

D'Ann said...

Great guy card, Wendy! I like how you used Adventure Bound dsp. I always look at mine and never know what to do with it. I'm going to make a few similar ones to have on hand. :)