Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Winter Memories Notebook

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

I've decided to stop the challenges for a bit to let my hands heal from all the crafting i've been doing for months but I will be sharing all the Christmas goodies that I made for my shows! Today I am sharing a spiral bound notebook that I re-covered and decorated. I haven't been able to find many of these type of notebooks. Michael's carries them every once in a great while and when I do find them I try to get maybe 5 or 6 at a time depending on the price. I love re-covering this type of notebook more so than the covered notepads.




For this notebook I covered it with Christmas Candlelight DSP from a few years ago. Something about this print caught my eye! I stamped my image from the Winter Memories stamp set in Real Red which is also retired. I added a piece of Real Red Satin Ribbon and my sentiment is from Papertreyink. The Gold Doily is from the Metallic Dollies from the main catalog. I added 2 gold rhinestones, one on the bow in my image and the other on the sentiment panel. My RSVP Pen also has a piece of Christmas Candlelight DSP inside of it to match the notebook. This is probably my favorite notebook this year! What do you think?


Winter Memories Covered Notebook:

Stamps: Winter Memories, Sentiment by Papertreyink
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Very Vanilla, Christmas Candlelight DSP
Accessories: Gold Metallic Doily, Circle Punches, Real Red Satin Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid, 2 Sided Tape


That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy

No comments: