Saturday, December 19, 2015

Snowflake Triangle Boxes

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Hope your all having a nice weekend so far!

Today we are working on baking some cookies for the holidays!
Kelsey is here this weekend but she is working both days. She found me a recipe to make Grinch cookies!

Anyways today I wanted to share more of my craft show items.







These boxes are made with the Paper Pumpkin Kit from October 2014. I cut out a huge glittered snowflake from a Snowflake Bigz Die from a few years ago. I used Dazzling Diamonds & Red Glimmer Papers for them. I added Red & Green buttons and Red & Green Ribbon from the Holiday Mini Catalog. The sentiment is from the Snow Much Fun stamp set that is retired. I filled these with Peppermint Puffs.

That's all I have for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!!

Happy Holidays, everyone!
~Wendy

No comments: